Electric-powered attic vents use a pre-wired Humidistat/Thermostat to monitor heat and moisture build-up inside the attic. Featuring a low-profile dome, the power attic vent is unobtrusive when installed on the roof slanting away from the front of your home. Roof-Mount Power Fans are a type of motor-driven attic exhaust vent that make up half of a balanced attic ventilation system for each roof. Intake vents make up the other half of the system. Together they help remove any built-up heat and moisture inside the attic for year-round ventilation.
- Roof mounted with pre-wired humidistat and thermostat
- Oversized 24 in. x 24 in. G-90 galvanized base flange for easy nailing and flashing
- Has a thermostat/humidistat
- Heavy-duty, rust-resistant steel dome
- Traditional fan
- Part of a balanced attic ventilation system for year-round airflow
- Helps to fight heat and moisture buildup inside an attic as well as ice dams in cold climates
- Requires intake ventilation for proper performance
- 1,500 CFM (cubic feet of airflow per minute)
- Ventilates up to 2,100 sq. ft. of attic space
- Suitable for 3/12 to 8/12 roof pitch
We have thousands of items in our showroom! Click here to set up a virtual appointment to see our full inventory.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.
CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.