Butler Mill & Brassworks Exposed Thermostatic Shower System
- Butler Mill and Brassworks 1/2" Exposed Thermostatic Shower System
- PARTS sold AS IS
- Has not been tested, full set up retails for nearly $7000
- Does not include the shower head and has a broken control volume valve, as shown in photos. This specific model does not have a hand shower attachment and is simply the valve and showerhead arm as shown.
- Spec sheet included, please contact us with any questions
Information from product website:
- Thermostatic valve cartridge dynamically mixes hot and cold water to maintain the set water temperature. It also prevents very hot water from scalding your skin.
- World class 1/2" thermostatic cartridge and valve body by Eurotherm of France (since 1945).
- World class ceramic disc cartridges by Fluhs of Germany (over 100 years of manufacturing)
- Solid brass machined pipe and housing connections from United States of America
- Elegant masterful design
- Precise engineering
- Expert craftsmanship
- All brass construction
- Finest American metal coatings and hand-polished finishes
- Certified to meet or exceed these codes and standards: ASME A112.18.1/CSAB 125.1-2011
Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase and be accompanied by a receipt, either physical or email.
Returns and exchanges are for Store Credit if you buy in person.
Items purchased for pick up
Must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup time.
Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee for store credit.
Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.