Hudson Valley Quatrefoil "Chandler" 16 3/4"W Aged Brass Flush Mount Ceiling Light
- Previously used/installed flush mount ceiling light
- Beautiful finish, white "opal" glass shade with solid brass.
- no cracks or breaks (a small nick to the center of the brass quatrefoil as shown in photos)
- Sold as is, everything included is shown in photos
- Details and features from product website:
- 16 3/4" wide x 5 1/2" high.
- Uses three maximum 60 watt standard-medium base bulbs (not included).
- Quatrefoil frame 3-light flush mount ceiling fixture. Part of the Chandler collection from Hudson Valley.
- Aged brass finish. Metal construction.
- Opal glass drum and white glass diffuser.
Featuring a classic quatrefoil framing in an aged brass finish, this 3-light flush mount ceiling light is completed with a custom opal glass drum. A true marvel in any space, it excels in any living room, hallway, or dining space. The Chandler is an iconic look with a sleek continental appeal.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.
CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.