Delta Zura 1-Handle Shower Faucet Trim Kit with H2Okinetic Spray in Chrome
- Valve trim only
The Zura 17 Series Pressure Balanced Shower Trim with Single Function Showerhead design is a precise marriage of rounded, rectangular and triangular elements and offers innovative, geometric styling to complement our current contemporary lineup. Prepare yourself for the feeling of more water with H2Okinetic Technology. H2Okinetic provides a truly better shower experience. The warm, drenching water coverage is the result of a denser water pattern and larger droplets that retain their heat longer to soothe and revitalize.
- Solid brass construction
- Flow Rate: 1.75 GPM @ 80 psi, 6.6 L/min @ 552 kPa
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system
- For use with MultiChoice Universal rough valve body (R10000 Series)
- Back-to-back installation capability
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment dial
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone
- Maximum dial rotation adjustable between 90° and 180°
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve
- Red/blue pad print temperature indicators on the temperature adjustment dial
- 1/2" CWT slip-on spout adapter
- Stem extension kit RP77992 can be ordered to allow for an additional 1 3/4" wall thickness RP77992 ships with chrome escutcheon screws
- Control volume and water temperature independently with two separate handles for more refined control of your shower experience
- Spray settings include: H2OKinetic spray, full body spray, pause
Delivery price and time will be calculated at checkout.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.