Vintage Beveled Glass Push Plate Door Hardware Entry Door Decor
- ******REQUIRES P4225 KILL A WATT DISPLAY****** NOT INCLUDED
- Single Kill A Watt wireless sensor.
- "Unleash the power of your Kill A Watt Wireless with this Accessory Sensor. Adding additional sensors to your network lets you monitor multiple appliances at the same time, you can use up to 8 simultaneously! Applications include; comparing the efficiency of multiple devices, monitoring power consumption in different rooms and individually measuring the components of your home theater or workshop. Using multiple sensors lets you conveniently measure and monitor from a central location, no need to plug and unplug your appliances, The Kill A Watt wireless display will show you the consumption from individual sensors as well as a cumulative measurement. Conduct your own energy audit and determine your carbon footprint, adding sensors to your Kill A Watt system increases your awareness and understanding of your impact on our planet"
- Model P4220
- Op. Voltage - 115 VAC
- Max Voltage - 125 VAC
- Max Current - 15 A
- Max Power - 1875 VA
- Transmission Frequency - 916.5 MHz
- Free Field Range - max 300 Ft
- Dimensions 5 3.8x 2 3/16"
We have thousands of items in our showroom! Click here to set up a virtual appointment to see our full inventory.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.
CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.