Hatteras Bay Pendant Olde Bronze 10.5" Diameter
- Previously owned and installed Hatteras Bay Pendant Light
- Specs from product website:
The 1 light Hatteras Bay Pendant in Olde Bronze® finish and clear fresnel lens uses a 150 watt (max.) bulb equivalent, measures 13.25" in width with a body height of 12". Sloped ceiling kit is included.
- Offers a classic vintage design that works well with vintage industrial, traditional and transitional décor.
- The 1 light Hatteras Bay pendant is perfect over a kitchen, dining room table or bar. It also can be installed in pairs over a larger dining room or kitchen table.
- Takes one medium E26 up to 150W bulb equivalent
- Provides ambient lighting to the entire room. Can also be used as task lighting to light a specific area of the home such as a desk or kitchen work area.
- CSA UL Listed Dry. A dry location is an indoor area that is not normally subject to dampness.
Cleaning instructions: Turn off electric current before cleaning. Clean metal components with a soft cloth moistened with a mild liquid soap solution. Wipe clean and buff with a very soft dry cloth. Under no circumstances should any metal polish be used, as it is abrasive nature could damage the protective finish placed on the metal parts. Never wash glass shades in an automatic dishwasher. Instead, line a sink with a towel and fill with warm water and mild liquid soap. Wash glass with a soft cloth, rinse and wipe dry.
32 1/2 inches
Max or Nominal Watt
# of Bulbs/LED Modules
Delivery price and time will be calculated at checkout.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.