High Power LED Retrofit Lamp 37-Watt E26 Medium Base RPT-LEDSS-4000LM-4000K-E26
- *Images are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
- RemPhos Technologies RPT-LEDSS-4000LM-4000K-E26 High Power LED Retrofit Lamp 37-Watt E26 Medium Base 4000-Lumens 80+ CRI 4000K LEDSS®
- SKU: 381931
- RemPhos Technologies LEDSS® 37-Watt E26 Edison retrofit high power LED lamp offers 4000-Lumens light output. It has color rendering index of greater than 80. Lamp with 4000K color temperature rating radiates white light
- Extremely efficient less than 130 LPW
- Designed for high-efficacy performance, high-quality light with uniform illumination in all directions
- As a precaution, each LEDSS comes with a protective heat sensor to temporarily reduce wattage should the unit become hot enough to impact long term performance
- Excellent thermal management without active cooling
- Supports digital control systems
- RemPhos Technologies LEDSS® 37-Watt E26 Edison retrofit high power LED lamp offers 4000-Lumens light output. It has color rendering index of greater than 80. Lamp with 4000K color temperature rating radiates white light to the surrounding.
- This lamp features UV-protected and flame-retardant plastic, anodized aluminum construction. It has white bottom and clear lens.
- This energy-efficient LED lamp comes with protective heat sensor to temporarily reduce wattage.
- It measures 9.2-Inch x 3.7-Inch Dia.
- Lamp has voltage rating of 120 - 277-Volt AC.
- It has efficacy of 130 LPW and comes with average life of 50000 hours.
- This lamp withstands temperature rating of -30 to 65 deg C.
- It is ideal for post-top retrofit, jelly jar retrofit, street light retrofit and globe retrofit.
- Lamp is cULus listed, FCC certified and RoHS compliant.
We have thousands of items in our showroom! Click here to set up a virtual appointment to see our full inventory.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people
CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.