Hinkley CARTWRIGHT Galvanized Steel Pendant Light Industrial Design
The Cartwright pendant collection captures a modern farmhouse aesthetic with its minimalist silhouette enriched by exquisite details and rich finishes. Contrasting straps are enhanced by bold rivets while robust hooks add a masculine elegance.
- FINISH: Galvanized with Tumbled Aluminum accents
- WIDTH: 11.5"
- HEIGHT: 14.75"
- MATERIAL: Steel
- BRAND: Hinkley
- This chain or cable hung fixture may be installed on any sloped ceiling
- This stem hung fixture may be hung on a sloped ceiling
- This fixture includes multiple down stems in various lengths to customize the installation height of the fixture, including one 6" stem and two 12" stems.
- Suitable for use in dry (indoor) locations as defined by NEC and CEC. Meets United States UL Underwriters Laboratories & CSA Canadian Standards Association Product Safety Standards
- Angular lines, a bold finish, simple shape and sturdy details merge for a robust but pared down industrial design
- Rich gray tone
Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase and be accompanied by a receipt, either physical or email.
Returns and exchanges are for Store Credit if you buy in person.
Items purchased for pick up
Must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup time.
Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee for store credit.
Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.