PRODUCT FEATURES (from product website)
- Easily add 12.5A of Capacity to a Honeywell Econnect Wireless Electrical Heat thermostat kit (YTL9160AR1000)
- Up to 8 modules can be linked with an Econnect Thermostat
- Comes with both white and light almond antenna covers
- Powered by Redlink reliability
- For electrical baseboards, convectors, or fan forced heaters
- Thermostat Type Line Voltage, RedLINK, Communicating, Digital
- Stages1 Stage Heating
- Smart Home Integration No
- Power Supply Hardwired Application Electric Heating, Baseboard heater, Convector Heater, Fan-forced Heater
- Energy Star Certified No
- Touchscreen No
- Warranty3 Years
- Ambient Relative Humidity (Max)Thermostat: 90% RH non-condensing, EIM: 95% RH non-condensing
- Ambient Relative Humidity (Min)Thermostat: 5% RH non-condensing, EIM: 5% RH non-condensing
- Battery Size AA
- Battery Type Alkaline
- Compatible Sensor Outdoor Temperature Sensor
- Display Type LCD Screen
- RedLINK Yes
- WiFi No
- Operating Frequency 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Operating Voltage (Max)100 to 240 Vac
We have thousands of items in our showroom! Click here to set up a virtual appointment to see our full inventory.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.
CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.