Kill A Watt Wireless Sensor Plug In Electrical Power Monitoring lot of 4
- ******REQUIRES P4225 KILL A WATT DISPLAY****** NOT INCLUDED
- Lot of FOUR Kill A Watt plug in wireless sensors
- "Unleash the power of your Kill A Watt Wireless with this Accessory Sensor. Adding additional sensors to your network lets you monitor multiple appliances at the same time, you can use up to 8 simultaneously! Applications include; comparing the efficiency of multiple devices, monitoring power consumption in different rooms and individually measuring the components of your home theater or workshop. Using multiple sensors lets you conveniently measure and monitor from a central location, no need to plug and unplug your appliances, The Kill A Watt wireless display will show you the consumption from individual sensors as well as a cumulative measurement. Conduct your own energy audit and determine your carbon footprint, adding sensors to your Kill A Watt system increases your awareness and understanding of your impact on our planet"
- Model P4220
- Op. Voltage - 115 VAC
- Max Voltage - 125 VAC
- Max Current - 15 A
- Max Power - 1875 VA
- Transmission Frequency - 916.5 MHz
- Free Field Range - max 300 Ft
- Dimensions 5 3.8x 2 3/16"
Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase and be accompanied by a receipt, either physical or email.
Returns and exchanges are for Store Credit if you buy in person.
Items purchased for pick up
Must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup time.
Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee for store credit.
Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.