Kingston Brass Wall Mount Kitchen Faucet Hertiage Collection Satin Nickel Finish
Reach for new heights with the Kingston Brass Wall Mount Kitchen Faucet! Its Heritage Collection satin nickel finish and sleek, modern design provide a timeless appeal and effortless performance — an ideal fit for any bold risk-taker!
- New in original packaging
- cross top handles
- HERITAGE KS1248PLBS TWO-HANDLE 2-HOLE WALL MOUNT BRIDGE KITCHEN FAUCET WITH BRASS SPRAYER, BRUSHED NICKEL
- Solid brass construction for durability and reliability
- Wall mount 8" center 2-hole installation
- Drip-free ceramic disc cartridge
- Lever handles meet ADA guidelines
- 1.8 GPM/6.8 LPM spout flow rate at 60 PSI
- 1/2-14 NPT female inlet connection
- 8-1/2" Spout reach; 11-13/16" from wall
- 5" spout clearance
- 8-1/8" spout height
- High-arc swivel spout for convenience
- High quality finishing to resist tarnishing or corrosion
- Designed for long-lasting durability and reliability
- Includes brass side sprayer
Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase and be accompanied by a receipt, either physical or email.
Returns and exchanges are for Store Credit if you buy in person.
Items purchased for pick up
Must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup time.
Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee for store credit.
Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.