Kraus 31 1/2" Undermount Stainless Steel Pax Sink & Bolden Faucet Set
The Kraus "Pax" undermount sink offers superior craftsmanship and style, with a sleek 31 1/2" stainless steel design. Its durable construction and unique features provide a natural upgrade to any kitchen. Enjoy lasting performance and effortless cleaning for years to come.
- INDESTRUCTIBLE CONSTRUCTION: Dent-resistant T304 stainless steel in TRU16 real 16-gauge (always 1.5mm thick) for superior strength and durability
- COMMERCIAL GRADE SATIN FINISH: Resilient and easy to clean, corrosion and rust-resistant; matches most kitchen appliances
- QUIETEST SINK: NoiseDefend soundproofing technology with non-toxic SoundGuard undercoating and extra-thick pads covering over 80% of the sink
- FREE ACCESSORIES: Bolden Commercial Pull Down Faucet, Multi-functional dish grid protects sink bottom, drain assembly with square strainer, premium Kraus kitchen towel, mounting hardware, cutout template – LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY and customer service that puts you first
- Outer Sink Dimensions: 31 1/2” L x 18 1/2” W x 10” D. Min Cabinet Size: 36”; Oversized sink will accommodate your largest roasting pan, commercial baking sheets, and skillets. Sink so big, you can even give your dog a bath!
Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase and be accompanied by a receipt, either physical or email.
Returns and exchanges are for Store Credit if you buy in person.
Items purchased for pick up
Must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup time.
Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee for store credit.
Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.