Kwikset TYLO Deadbolt Door Hardware Entry Door 400T 15 SMT
PRODUCT FEATURES (from product website)
As the industry leader, Kwikset has provided trusted security for over 70-years and has become synonymous with security, peace of mind, style and innovation. The classic design of Tylo is at home in any decor. Its style lends a graceful finish to any door. Both knobs/levers can be locked or unlocked by a key on the outside or turn piece on the inside. The Satin Chrome finish gives the product a modern and minimalist look.
- Featuring SmartKey Security, which protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed
- SmartKey Security re-key technology is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway
- Universal handing; fits both right handed and left handed doors
- Comes with 2-keys
- Latch has 3-interchangable faceplates; round corner, square corner and drive-in collar
- ANSI/BHMA grade 3 certified
- Latch has adjustable backset 2-3/8 in. to 2-3/4 in. to fit all standard door preparations
- Locking mechanism functions with turn piece on the interior of the lock
- Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
Delivery price and time will be calculated at checkout.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.