- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: The LED Small Floods are efficient, energy-saving replacements for metal halide and quartz halogen fixtures. Each luminaire features an integral listed driver, potted within a separate compartment to ensure cool operation and longer lifetime. The 15-, 20-, 40-, and 50-watt luminaires can mount at a broad range of angles with a yoke style arm and a 1/2” NPT threaded nipple.
- • Replaces 100 watt quartz halogen through 250 watt metal halide lamps
- • Greater than 250,000 hours L70 lifetime, TM-21 calculated method @ 40°C
- • Sealed fixture is dirt and bug free
- • 5 year warranty
- CONTROLS: 120-277VAC
- Photocontrol: Voltage-specific photocontrols power the fixture when light levels reach 20 lux or below, and turn it off at 30 lux or higher.
- Photocell mounted externally.
- Option is available only with 40W and 50W models.
- Cap included if PC functionality is not required. MOUNTING: All models come standard with a yoke and a ½” NPT strain relief fitting for easy installation
We have thousands of items in our showroom! Click here to set up a virtual appointment to see our full inventory.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.
CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.