Maxlite L9T8AB240-CG LED T8 Hybrid - Linear Replacement Lamp
Maxlite L9T8AB240-CG LED T8 Hybrid - Linear Replacement Lamp, 10 watts, 4000k, 102769
• Wattage: - 10W, 2FT, ≥1350 lumens, replaces 17W fluorescent T8 -11W,
• Voltage (UL TYPE-B): 120V-277V applications
• Color Rendering Index (CRI): ≥83 • Beam angle: 330˚
• THD <20%
• Power factor: ≥ 0.90
• Dual Mode: Can be used with compatible fluorescent ballast (UL-A) and ballast bypass (UL-B)
• Ballast bypass (UL-B): Can be wired for single-ended power or double-ended power.
• Compatible with shunted and non-shunted lamp holders
• Instant on
• Mercury free and virtually no UV or IR light
• Dimmable when used with compatible dimming ballast (UL-A)
• Suitable for enclosed fixture
• Suitable for dry and damp locations
• ETL Sanitation listed (tested under NSF standard)
• All glass construction with PET coating
We have thousands of items in our showroom! Click here to set up a virtual appointment to see our full inventory.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.
CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.