Moen Vanity Light
Upgrade your bathroom with the Moen Vanity Light! Experience the perfect blend of style and functionality with its sleek design and bright illumination. Transform your daily routine into a luxurious experience, leaving you feeling refreshed and revitalized. Elevate your space with the Moen Vanity Light!
- Fully covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty
- May be installed with glass shades up or down
- Fixture housing is constructed of zinc for years of reliable service
- Features a rectangular shaped glass shade
- Moen's line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- Quick connect provides the ability to pre-wire your fixture for a quick and easy installation
- Bulbs not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Secure mounting assembly
- Height: 7-1/2" (measured from top most to bottom most points on fixture)
- Width: 28-7/16" (measured from left most to right most points on fixture)
- Extension (Depth): 7" (measured from wall to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Wattage per Bulb: 100
Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase and be accompanied by a receipt, either physical or email.
Returns and exchanges are for Store Credit if you buy in person.
Items purchased for pick up
Must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup time.
Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee for store credit.
Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.