Nu-Air ES095 ERV Aluminum Ventilation Unit
The Nu-AIr ES095 ERV offers effective energy recovery ventilation to keep your home healthy and comfortable. Using Nu-Air ERV, you can reduce your home's energy consumption by up to 60%, all while ensuring optimal air quality.
The compact solution for installation in concealed and tight spaces. Install in any orientation.
- Lightweight aluminum construction–only 22 lbs
- Cabinet LxHxW (including duct connections): 20 x 10 x 24 inches
- Duct Connections: 5-inch round, side
- High efficiency crossflow ERV core with latent and sensible energy recovery
- Adjustable straps AND metal brackets included for your choice of easy mounting
- Removable wire blocks for safe wiring at floor level
- Duct connections: 5” round
- Pressure ports for easy and accurate air flow measurement and balancing
- 5 year parts warranty, 5 year ERV core warranty
- Electrical: 115-120/1/60
Delivery price and time will be calculated at checkout.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.