NuTone ZN110ML Ultra Series Multi-Speed Motion Sensing Fan Light
- Ultra Green Energy Saving DC Motor - For efficiency well beyond Energy Star requirements
- Ultra Silent Sound Technology - HVI certified, best achievable, less than 0.3 Sone level making for nearly silent operation
- Ultra Smart Control Technology - Powerful operation for a wide range of installations
- ULTRA Quick Installation Technology uses an exclusive telescoping mounting frame with pre-installed screws, snap-in housing, snap-in blower and an inside-out mounting duct connector
- HVI Certified Extremely quiet operation: .3 Sones
- HVI Certified Powerful Fan: 110 CFM
- Time delay adjustment for variable speed
- Watts: 4.9 with 6" ducts and 5.1 with 4" ducts
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Duct Size: 6"
- Grille Dimension: Fan - 13" x 14"
- Housing Dimensions: 10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8" fits 2" x 8" construction
- Two, ENERGY STAR® qualified 18 watt (max) GU24, 3500K bulbs (bulbs included)
- One, 4 watt (max) C7 type night-light provides night-time convenience (bulb not included)
- Energy Star Qualified and Title 24 Compliant
- The fan will increase to maximum speed from the lower, continuous setting when motion is detected
- Split Capacitor motor engineered for continuous operation with no oil required
- UL listed for use over tub/shower with GFCI circuit
- Can be installed in up to 12/12 pitch.
- White polymeric grille finish
We have thousands of items in our showroom! Click here to set up a virtual appointment to see our full inventory.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.
CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.