Panasonic Whisperwarm DC Fan Heater FV-0511VH1 NIB
- Precision spot ventilation fan/heater pairs a powerful ECM motor with SmartFlow™ technology for optimum CFM output
- Built-in 1600W Positive Temperature Coefficient heater delivers instant warm-up for ultimate comfort and Panasonic’s legendary long-life operation
- Unique, adjustable grille with built-in diffuser offers superior directional heating
- Pick-A-Flow™ and SmartFlow™ work together to assure required airflow (50-80-110 CFM), optimal exhaust power, code compliance and reduced callbacks
- Flex-Z Fast™ bracket enables fast, flexible room side installation
- It carries a 6-year warranty on the ECM motor, 5 years on LED light and 3 years all other parts
- CFM: 110, 80, 50
- Sones: .7
- Duct Size: 4" Round, 6" Round
- Bulb Type: LED
- Grille Width: 13-1/4"
- Grille Length: 18-1/4"
- Housing Width: 10-1/4""
- Housing Length: 16"
- Housing Depth: 7-1/2"
- Amperage: .24A
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 12W
Delivery price and time will be calculated at checkout.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.