Progress Lighting Single Light Industrial Style Ceiling Mount Mini Pendant
- Manufacturer Progress Lighting
- Part Number 94518209
- Item Weight 6 pounds
- Product Dimensions 56 x 16 x 13.5 inches
- Item model number P5182-09
- Size 12-5/8-Inch Diameter x 11-Inch Height
- Color Brushed Nickel
- Style Industrial
- Finish Clear
- Material Glass
- Power Source Corded-electric
- Voltage 120 Volts
- Wattage 100.00
- Item Package Quantity 1
- Type of Bulb Incandescent
- Measurement System English/Standard
- Plug Profile Protruding
- Plug Format A- US style
- Item is new in open box, previously uninstalled, all parts appear to be included. Items are donated to us as is and any known faults or damages will be mentioned in the listing. Item included in photos is the item available, please contact us regarding any questions you may have before purchasing.
Delivery price and time will be calculated at checkout.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.