Rohl Aqcui Widespread Bathroom Faucet w. lever Handles Nicolazzi Polished Nickel
- Acqui 1.2 GPM Widespread Bathroom Faucet
- Previously used and installed Rohl Nicolazzi 03/09 widespread faucet with lever handles
- Polished nickel finish
- Sold as is, everything included is shown in photos, some denting to the base of the handles , has not been tested
- From product website:
Inspired by the ornate, yet classically-styled architectural influences of the Greek and Roman thermal spas of Acqui.
Rohl A1409LM-2 Features:
- Covered under Rohl's limited lifetime warranty
- Faucet body constructed of brass
- Brass is highly resistant to corrosion and an excellent choice to withstand high temperatures
- Coordinates with products from the Acqui line
- Widespread mounting type – 3 hole faucet with 8" to 15-3/4" centers
- Deck mounted installation - 3 hole faucet mounts directly to sink or countertop
- Double lever handles control the flow and temperature of water
- Faucet includes ceramic disc valve
- Pop-up drain assembly included
Rohl A1409LM-2 Specifications:
- Height: 7-13/16" (deck to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-1/4" (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-5/16" (faucet base to spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Centers: 8" to 15-3/4" (distance between centers of outside faucet holes)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/4" (cannot mount on thicker decks)
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/8"
- Faucet Holes: 3 (minimum number of holes required for installation)
Delivery price and time will be calculated at checkout.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.