Rohl Perrin & Rowe Edwardian Octagonal Concealed Thermostatic Trim PARTS ONLY
- 9.875'' H X 7.875'' W X 3.5'' D
- Overall Product Weight 6 lb.
- Features from *COMPLETE PRODUCT ON PERRIN & ROWE WEBSITE* This may not completely apply as it is missing a lever and must be replaced. This listing is for the trim shown in the pictures ONLY.
- Solid brass construction delivers the utmost in beauty, durability and long-lasting performance
- Matching volume control trim U.3240L and rough-in valve (R1040R) are sold separately for additional desired functionality.
- Must order U.5555BO thermostatic rough valve to complete.
- For ultimate flexibility, this trim is compatible with the U.5555BO valve supporting 14 GPM flow.
- Temperature and Volume control.
Delivery price and time will be calculated at checkout.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.