- Keyed Entry (Single Cylinder) Function: Schlage single cylinder keyed entry door lever sets can be locked and unlocked from the exterior with a key, and then locked or unlocked from the inside with an associated turn-button. While primarily used to secure entrances and side doors, it can be used anywhere a little extra security is desired
- Installation is easy, all you need is a screwdriver and a little time. The set is designed to fit standard prep doors and most installations should take just a matter of minutes.
- BHMA/ANSI Grade 2 certified which indicates excellent performance across a range of residential applications. This product is built from high-quality materials to give you exceptional security.
- These levers are field reversible allowing this leverset to be used for both right and left handed applications with ease and eliminating any chance of getting a wrong handed product.
- Panic proof functionality means the keyed entry function unlocks when the door is opened from the inside. This allows you to leave quickly and conveniently, and re-enter easily.
- Backset: 2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Handle Design: Flair
- Trim Design: Plymouth
- Product Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Latch Faceplate: Drive-in, Square Corner, Round Corner
- Cylinder: 5 Pin Schlage C
We have thousands of items in our showroom! Click here to set up a virtual appointment to see our full inventory.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.
CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.