Schlage Orbit Passage Door Knob Hardware Set Satin Nickel
- Passage door knobs are typically used on hall and closet doors where you would like the door to latch closed but do not need any locking capabilities.
- Interior screws are exposed
- Schlage Passage Door Knob set
- Both knobs always unlocked.
- Unit is non handed and is field reversible.
- Faceplates (Part 16-080): Supplied with 1/4" Round Corner and Drive-In Faceplates
- Strike Plates (Part 10-027): Supplied with a Round Strike with Dimensions of 2-1/4" x 1-5/8"
Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase and be accompanied by a receipt, either physical or email.
Returns and exchanges are for Store Credit if you buy in person.
Items purchased for pick up
Must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup time.
Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee for store credit.
Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.