Seagull Lighting 360IF I-Force Transformer for Landscape Lighting
Seagull Lighting's 360IF I-Force Transformer for Landscape Lighting is designed to reduce installation time with a sleek design. Its advanced I-Force™ technology ensures powerful and efficient support for 12-volt low-voltage landscape lighting, increasing performance up to 50% more than standard transformers.
- New in box, discontinued
- 304 stainless steel (complies with NEMA 3R).
- Engineered single-core design with precision grain-oriented steel laminations. High-temperature glass-impregnated nylon bobbin and solid copper mag wire. To ensure robust construction each output tap is welded to the mag wire for optimum connectivity.
- Primary Protection
- Replaceable 3AG Time Delay (glass slow-blow fuse).
- Output Terminal
- Tinned 6061-T6 aluminum lug strip with 3mm hex set screw for a positive torque connection. Includes 3mm hex key tool with every lugged transformer.
- Power Cord
- 16/3 SJTW power cord. Six feet in length.
- Electrical Requirements
- Available power ratings 360 - 1120 Watts. Primary voltage is 120 volts, secondary voltage varies from 12V-22V output.
- Stainless Steel finish is standard.
Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase and be accompanied by a receipt, either physical or email.
Returns and exchanges are for Store Credit if you buy in person.
Items purchased for pick up
Must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup time.
Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee for store credit.
Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.