Simpson HGUS7.25/10 Face Mount I-Joist Hanger- G90 Galvanized
Simpson Strong-Tie HGUS hangers are designed for applications where higher loads are needed. These hangers utilize double shear nailing for added strength. This innovation distributes the load through two points on each joist nail for greater strength. It also allows the use of fewer nails, faster installation, and the use of standard nails for all connections. The Strong-Tie HGUS7.25/10 face mount joist hanger features a G90 galvanized finish for corrosion resistance and requires the use of hot-dip galvanized fasteners which meet the specifications of ASTM A153.
- Use all specified fasteners.
- Do not use double-shear hangers with I-joists.
- Nails must be driven at an angle through the joist or truss into the header to achieve the table loads.
- Not designed for welded or nailer applications.
- 16d sinkers (0.148" dia. x 3 1/4" long) may be used where 10d commons are specified with no reduction in load. Where 16d commons are specified, 10d commons or 16d sinkers (0.148" dia. x 3 1/4" long) may be used at 0.85 of the table load.
- With 3x carrying members, use 16d x 2 1/2" (Simpson Strong-Tie® N16) nails into the header and 16d commons into the joist with no load reduction. With 2x carrying members, use 10d x 1 1/2" nails into the header and 10d commons into the joist, and reduce the load to 0.64 of the table value.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.
CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.