Stonco FloodPak Series Metal Halide Flood Light; 100 Watt, Dark Bronze Polyester
- Stonco FloodPak Series Metal halide flood light is provided with a precision die cast aluminum construction for durability.
- It can accommodate 100-Watt furnished pulse start metal halide lamp. It has a voltage rating of 120/208/240/277 Volts.
- Flood light with stainless steel hardware features duraplex II dark bronze polyester powder finish for enhanced durability.
- great combination of architectural design and performance.
- It measures 12.875 Inch x 12 Inch x 6.625 Inch.
- It allows to be mounted anywhere and in various positions.
- Flood light with contractor friendly design permits easy and hands free wiring.
- Flood light can be either used as a cut-off wall pack or indirect/accent lighting.
- Tip FloodPak up at 22.5 deg for forward throw with semi-cut-off and 45 deg for flood lighting.
- It has a hinged doorframe with clear tempered glass lens.
- It is provided with a multi-faceted reflection system to achieve even distribution.
- It has an injection molded triple finger silicone gasket to prevent accumulation of dust, moisture and more.
- It has an integral heat sink that ensures cool operation. Flood light meets IESNA cut-off requirements.
- Also known as -Stonco FPM100PMAL-8 FloodPak Series Metal Halide Flood Light 100 Watt Dark Bronze
Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase and be accompanied by a receipt, either physical or email.
Returns and exchanges are for Store Credit if you buy in person.
Items purchased for pick up
Must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup time.
Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee for store credit.
Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.