Signature Hardware Ortega 33" Double Basin Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
The Signature Hardware Ortega 33" Double Basin Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink is an ideal choice for hardworking kitchens. It features two extra deep basins for maximum efficiency and is constructed of durable stainless steel for lasting performance.
- New and uninstalled in box
- From product website:
A professional look and a durable build make the 33" Ortega double-bowl sink perfect for any kitchen. This product is made of heavy-duty, 304-grade stainless steel and features a pair of evenly split basins. On the sink’s underside, sound absorption pads dampen noise made by running water and maneuvering dishes, while the undercoating prevent condensation buildup in the cabinet below. A pre-drilled mounting hole on the back rim accepts your choice of single-hole faucet.
Signature Hardware 948488 Features:
- Covered under Signature Hardware's 25 year limited warranty
- Constructed of stainless steel
- Dual installation – sink can be installed under the counter top or be dropped into a cutout in the countertop
- Type 304 stainless steel
- It is recommended to have the sink at the job site before cutting cabinet or counter top
- Sound absorption pads on the underside of sink
- Has an undercoating to prevent condensation buildup
Signature Hardware 948488 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 33" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 22" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 9" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions (Left): 14-5/8" L x 16-5/8" W x 9" D
- Basin Dimensions (Right): 14-5/8" L x 16-5/8" W x 9" D
- Faucet Holes: 1
Delivery price and time will be calculated at checkout.
Items purchased for pick up must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup. Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee. Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.