U929 Handed Retractable Shower Bench
Experience the ultimate convenience and comfort in the shower with our U929 Handed Retractable Shower Bench! Easily install this retractable bench in your shower for added support and relaxation. Say goodbye to uncomfortable shower chairs and hello to a more enjoyable shower experience. Invest in your comfort today!
- from product info sheet;
- Seat: Fabricated of 3/4” thick, one piece polymers (white) with all leading edges having a radius to prevent injury.
- Seat is secured to frame with carriage bolts and acorn nuts. Seat is reversible and handing is not required
- Tubing: Fabricated of #18 ga stainless steel with #4 satin finish.
- Main Frame: 1 1/4” diameter square tubing with capped ends.
- Flanges: #18 gauge stainless steel with exposed mounting points. U
- nder slung supports have a 11/4” OD Supports: #18 ga stainless steel 1 1/4” dia diagonal stainless steel support guides for raising and lowering of seat.
- Mounting Bracket: #18 gauge stainless steel “hat” style bracket with four (4) mounting points. Bracket acts as a guide for raising and lowering of seat. For maximum support, bracket is mounted resting on fl oor absorbing load transfer.
- Seat will remain in an upright position when not in use by means of a spring clip.
- Seat has been tested to maintain a 500 lb static load. Overall Size: 32”W x 20 3/4”’D (seating area) 813mm x 514mm *Wall to floor mounting design provides equal distribution of weight to ensure safe operation.
Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase and be accompanied by a receipt, either physical or email.
Returns and exchanges are for Store Credit if you buy in person.
Items purchased for pick up
Must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup time.
Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee for store credit.
Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.