Pfister Ashfield 2 handle 4” centerset bathroom faucet
- Previously owned/installed Pfister Ashfield Centerset faucet
- Features from product website - please note everything included is shown in photos. Missing drain pull
Bring a bit of vintage decor to your bath with the Ashfield collection. Whether renovating a quaint cottage in the country side or just remodeling a master bath, the Ashfield collection will be the perfect complement to any project. The country pump handles and the distinctive design of this collection will delight even the most selective of homeowners.
- Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements
- Pforever Seal™—advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for “lead-free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Meets or exceeds EPA WaterSense Standards, which reduces water consumption by 30% and helps average households save up to $200 in their annual water bill
- Faucet mounted on sink deck or countertop
- TiteSeal™ Mounting Technology eliminates the need for putty or silicone and simplifies installation
- Includes metal supply nuts
- Trade exclusive faucet
- Includes valve and cartridge
- 3-hole installation
- Features an all metal pop-up drain assembly
- Rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria, which helps to conserve water in the average home by at least 20 percent
- Specs included in photos
Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase and be accompanied by a receipt, either physical or email.
Returns and exchanges are for Store Credit if you buy in person.
Items purchased for pick up
Must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup time.
Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee for store credit.
Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.