Delta Faucet Trinsic 3 Diverter Trim T11859 Matte Black
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- The design was inspired by the sleek elegance of modern European design
- Controls direction of water from mixing valve
- Does not control the volume of water
- Three function shower diverter for 2 shower applications
- 2 individual positions, 1 shared positions
- Trim ships with cartridge
- Optional non shared cartridge available RP71717
- Escutcheon (trim plate) diameter: 4-1/2"
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- R11000 rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
- Note: the RIGHT side diverter port MUST be capped
Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase and be accompanied by a receipt, either physical or email.
Returns and exchanges are for Store Credit if you buy in person.
Items purchased for pick up
Must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup time.
Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee for store credit.
Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.