Murray Feiss Lighthouse Wall Sconce Lantern Burnished Bronze Exterior Lighting
Light up your outdoor space with the Murray Feiss Lighthouse Wall Sconce Lantern. This versatile lighting fixture features a burnished bronze finish and provides a bright, beautiful glow with its sleek and modern design. Enjoy bright and energy-efficient light outdoors while adding an eye-catching touch to your home.
PRODUCT FEATURES (From Product website)
- One single Market Square 14" ORB outdoor wall sconce, new, unused in box
Backplate: DP:1" W:4.5" H:7.5" OB UP:3.5" Rectangular
Socket: 1 - Medium - A19
Bulb Shape: A19 (Not Included)
Lumens Delivered: N/A
Rating: Wet Rated
The Feiss Lighthouse one light outdoor wall fixture in burnished bronze enhances the beauty of your property, makes your home safer and more secure, and increases the number of pleasurable hours you spend outdoors.
Detailed Description: 1 Bulb Burnished Bronze Outdoor
- Featured In The Decorative Lighthouse Collection
- 1 A19 Medium 100 Watt Light Bulb
- Cfl Convertible. For Commercial Quotes, Call 847.410.4602
- Cul Listed For Wet Locations
- A Great Choice For Your Do-It-Yourself Project
- Decorative Burnished Bronze Finish To Accent And Brighten Your Room
- The Preferred Brand Choice Of Builders And Electricians
- Height: 11"
- Material: Aluminum
- Motion Sensor: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Photocell: No
- Solar: No
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 4.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase and be accompanied by a receipt, either physical or email.
Returns and exchanges are for Store Credit if you buy in person.
Items purchased for pick up
Must be picked up within 7 days from date of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required at pickup time.
Any items left longer than 7 days will be refunded minus a 15% of total cost restocking fee for store credit.
Please bring help in loading items, as EcoBuilding Bargains staff are unable to assist in loading.
Items from Eco-Building Bargains are reclaimed and donated to us and sold as-is, inspected and researched by our team to the best of our abilities. Any visible or known defects and damage will be shown in the photographs and mentioned in the listing. Some items such as electrical, plumbing, and appliances cannot be fully tested on-site. Prices on all items are set to accommodate any adjustments or replacement parts that may be required. From New in box to used antiques, all pieces/hardware included will be shown in the photos. Please examine the photos closely before purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EcoBuilding Bargains, the Center for EcoTechnology’s reuse store, is the largest reclaimed and surplus building materials store in New England. EcoBuilding Bargains accepts donations of quality home improvement materials and sells them to the public at discounted prices. Our customers love the unique style, quality, and value of these reclaimed pieces. We work to help homeowners and contractors prevent perfectly good building materials from going to landfills, and make home improvement more affordable for more people.